The Taiwanese company Asus is once again in the limelight for its two new Fonepad models, and MeMOPad 8(LTE-enabled version) unveiled at the ongoing technology trade show “Computex 2014”.
Techmagnifier earlier today had also reported about the latest tablets and phones with Intel processors inside by Asus. Chairman Jonney Shih announced all the products and exhibited Transformer Book V and the Transformer Book T300 Chi.
The latest Fonepad 7 (FE375CG) and Fonepad 8 (FE380CG) tablets run Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box with company’s Asus ZenUI on top. Both the tablet devices come with built-in 3G connectivity.
Asus FonePad 8 (FE380CG) Specifications:
- 8-inch HD (1280×800 pixels) display
- narrow 5.06mm bezel design
- powered by 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z3560 processors
- Support 3G network
- Dual-SIM slots
- 5-megapixel rear and 2-megapixel front-facing cameras
- Feature SonicMaster audio with dual front speakers
- Runs Android 4.4 KitKat
- Measures 12cm
- Weighs 328 grams
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CG) Specifications:
- 7-inch (1280×800 pixels) Display
- 10.9cm wide
- 64-bit Intel Atom Z3560 1.8GHz quad-core processor
- Dual-SIM slots
- 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixels front-facing camera.
- weighs 299 grams
- built-in 3G connectivity
The FonePad 7 is the company’s improved variant of the last year’s FonePad 7 with almost similar specifications, but improved variant as we mentioned.
The tablets will be available in Black, White, Gold and Red colours, though the company has not mentioned about the price or the availability of these devices.
Along with this, the firm has also partnered with KIDDI and brings refreshed MeMO Pad series with new versions of the Asus MeMO Pad 7 (ME176C) and MeMo Pad 8 (ME181C). Both the tablets will be available from mid-June.
Asus MeMO Pad 8 (ME581CL) Features:
- 8-inch full-HD 1920×1200 IPS display
- 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 2.3GHz quad-core processor( no detail about the RAM )
- 299 grams Weigh
- Runs Android 4.4 KitKat with company’s latest intuitive Asus ZenUI on top
- 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, and NFC
Pricing for all the aforementioned devices have not yet been detailed by the company. But we will update you as soon as these details arrives.