Creative Technology Ltd today at the Consumer Electronics & Photo Expo (CEP) EXPO 2013 held in Moscow, introduced the Creative T3150 Wireless 2.1 speaker system with Bluetooth wireless technology priced at GBP59.99 (Rs.5, 032 approx.).
Compatible with most mobile phones and laptops that feature Bluetooth stereo profile, the Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system offers wireless connectivity in addition to wired connection. It comes with a wired remote control that powers ON/OFF and adjusts volume for ease of use.
The superb audio performance of the Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system is achieved by a stringent and optimized component selection process, precision tuning, as well as Creative’s innovative design methodology that features the Creative IFP (Image Focusing Plate) within the compactly-designed satellite speakers.
The Creative IFP enables the satellites to deliver a wide acoustic sweet spot with a much improved sonic directivity to the listening area, giving music more focus while preserving tonal accuracy. A custom-tuned, down-firing subwoofer ensures a delightful music listening experience.
Key Features of the Creative T3150 Wireless Speaker System
- 2.1 wireless speaker system designed for use with mobile or laptop with built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
- Creative IFP for satellites with improved sonic directivity and imaging
- Convenient volume and power control via wired remote, providing ease of reach
- Subwoofer features a custom-tuned, down-firing port tube for clean bass
- Bluetooth Version : Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles : A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
- Supported Codecs : SBC
- Operating Range for Bluetooth devices: Up to 10 meters (Measured in open space. Walls and structures may affect range of device)
- Stereo Analog Jack (3.5mm)
- Satellite Size : 75W x 150H x 90D mm
- Subwoofer Size : 184W x 225H x 190D mm
Priced at GBP59.99 at the online store at creative.com, this speaker system will be available at selected retailers in International markets from early May 2013 onwards.