Huawei has announced its two new smartphones, M2 7.0 and G9 Lite in China. The Huawei M2 7.0 is a 7-inch 1080p display tablet powered by a Snapdragon processor and includes 3GB RAM. It further comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and includes fingerprint sensor on the right side into the home button. The handset uses a massive 4360mAh battery.
Further, the G9 Lite features a 5.2-inch 1080p display, and uses an Octa-Core Kirin 650 16nm SoC or Snapdragon 617 SoC depending on carrier variant. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on top and includes 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The G9 Lite too includes a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Huawei G9 Lite technical specification
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) processor with Mali T830 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5mm; Weight: 143g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Huawei M2 7.0 tablet comes in blue, white, pink and color variants, and is priced at 1599 yuan (Rs. 16380 approx.) for the 16GB model and 1799 yuan (Rs. 18440 approx.) for the 32GB variant. The tablet is now available for order in China.
ALSO READ: Huawei Honor Holly 2 Plus Review
On the other hand, the G9 Lite can be availed for 1599 yuan (Rs. 16390 approx.) and 1699 yuan (Rs. 17415 approx.) for different models. It will go on sale from 13th May 2016, and can be bought in White, Gold and black colors.