Zebronics, India’s one of the leading supplier of Audio/Video and Surveillance products and IT peripherals has launched its major consumer-oriented virtual-reality 3D headset only for Rs. 1600. Making history to be the first ever homegrown tech company to come up with a Desi VR Headset, Zebronic’s ZEB-VR Headset has applications for gaming, medical field, entertainment, education, and more; offering a whole new world of reality with ultra immersive experience.
Introducing an immersive experience tracked in a three-dimensional world, the ZEB-VR Headset resembles more like something from a science fiction movie. It is available in dark black color with blue rims. There is thick memory foam padding at the back for extra comfort while playing games and watching movies for extended hours. The ZEB-VR Headsets also include a pair of lenses with interpupillary distance and focus adjustment which is based on the phone display size and the user’s eye focus comfort.
The ZEB-VR comes with magnet toggle switch that enables the users to interact with the mobile phone VR application. The Zebronics consumer-oriented virtual-reality headset allows the users to jump into the world of VR gaming and entertainment – best combined with Zebronic’s ZEB-75WG Bluetooth Gamepad. The use of ZEB-75WG Bluetooth Gamepad takes the VR gaming experience to the whole new next level.
- Focal length & pupil distance adjustable
- Ultra-immersive motion sensing game experience
- Extra soft contact pad assure hours of gaming comfort
- Powerful magnet trigger, compatible with Google cardboard
- More games available from the Oculus VR App store or App store
- More comfortable and durable, enough size for wearing glasses
- Reserve perspective window for AR or camera shooting purpose
The ZEB-VR Headset is available for purchase from Snapdeal.com, with a discounted price of Rs. 1550. It is compatible with most of the Android smartphones