Comodo Antivirus 5.8 reviewed entirely and it stands out – Review
Comodo Antivirus 5.8
An antivirus review here with us will not provide you with the sparce deviated information but will give you a complete insight of the antivirus that you will soon be using to protect your device being completely well versed with the does and don't of operating it.
Today, we talk about the Comodo Antivirus 5.8 that will save your tech devices from all that you want. The antivirus is filled in with lots of features that will give you the ability to protect all that you want to keep close to you on the go.
• Sandbox Comodo’s sandboxed virtual environment lets you run the suspicious files to access the threat they can cause to your equipment. Leaving your device clean and protected from all the unnecessary.
• Cloud-based database The antivirus will also give a cloud-based database access that will be sufficient to suffice your needs. This will come in protected and infection free for a clean and clever view to all.
• Secure DNS servers Comodo here genuinely gives its own Secure DNS servers that will help protest your individual ISP’s servers from being affected by the DNS cache poisoning.
• Cloud based analysis The Comodo users will also get the benefit of a cloud based analysis of not very popular programs that will be based on the experiences of the other Comodo users. This has added the on field experience to the pack giving you just the appropriate means to measure the exact defect or infection.
• Forthcoming Comodo is a forthcoming and more chatty as compared to the other antiviruses of the similar bands. It goes on giving pop ups and asks for interaction on a good number of files and processes.
The potential threats detected by the antivirous are suggested by Comodo to be delivered to one of the Geekbuddy technicians rather having them clean yourself. This service though charged by the company is bit denigrating.
The Comodo antivirus is very much to the ground level giving you the basics without any extras. There are however advanced lists of trusted files that are allowed to be modified by you. You can hereby be liberal on adding a number of trusted new software's, access rights for different programs and very specific policies.
Doin all these changes and acting liberal will need you to get intimate with the software package giving it a lot of time initially allowing all the new trusted vendors to deliver you the best that they can give you. But many do not prefer to use in the extensive feature list as it requires time which is too less with the would be owners. Yet some hard and smart work is required on the part of the users to have the whole package function at its best.
This facility here is just like giving the perfect orientation session to your employee who will then in return know all the technicalities and deliver above your expectations. So do consider this feature cautiously and then allow it to operate at its best.
Controlling the levels of suspicion, Comodo offers a very compatible and user friendly set of controls which will allow you to switch the antivirus to different modes. This will efficiently make use of a slider to settle the disputes that arise due to fear. If you have a small business running at your risk, then you can make use of the instructions recommended by a Comodo’s Endpoint Security manager running elsewhere on your network. The benefit that you get from this will be immense. But if you are one of those who needs this for the home purpose, then this facility will not intregue you as you will be able to manage all of it on your own with efficiency.
Several of these powerful controls are brilliantly presented for all those that need them and wish to have had them in the rival antiviruses. The most impressive aspect however is the performance of the antivirus. It delivers brilliatly giving you the safest protection worldwide. Bring highly responsive, the antivirus defends you against 98% of viruses that it can be exposed to. It will give your system all the cover fire and leave only a 2% chance of entering the system. This comes in with flying colors giving the system the actual rest time while not in use.
Now we know that Comodo will protect us against any kind of malware infections leaving our minds at peace. Not quite though this one here is too chatty and will keep nagging you whenever can at its best; for the positive though. It will warn you about all non-malicious files giving high percentage of accuracy to your device. If you compare this one with the AVG Technologies Antivirus Free 2012, then the juxtaposing results will have the AVG come up as a winner as it is less talkative delivering the same level of protection. Now it is your take to lay hands on the Antivirus.