LG Optimus Net Dual P698 Mobile Phone Review
LG Optimus Net Dual P698
Price in India: 10,499
• Android OS/v2.3 (Gingerbread)
• Display size 320×480 pixels
• 3.15 Mega Pixels Camera, with autofocus and geo tagging
• WiFi, Bluetooth, USB port, SMS/MMS, GPS, WAP and GPRS
• Internal Memory- 150 MB (Expandable up to 32 GB)
• Dual SIM
• HTML Browser, Email, Push Mail, IM
• FM Radio, Video recording, Speaker phone
• The voice and picture quality are the major handicaps of the device. The phone also lacks LED Flash for better photo shooting. We also miss the front camera.
• Lack of ambient light sensors
• The device does not support video calling.
• The battery life could have been worked upon which is quoted for just four hours of talk time in 3G mode.
• No Adobe flash support.
Joining the Optimus league in November 2011 was the Android based LG Optimus Net Dual Mobile Phone, which works on their most popular Gingerbread version. The descendant of Optimus One, this is another one of their low-end offerings, which comes with just about decent features at an affordable price. LG Optimus Net Dual P698 Price in India is a reasonable 10499 INR, to suit the mid-size pockets.
With a 3.2” screen, it is a very ordinary looking touch screen phone, available in a boring black only. The plastic look of the phone borders on being tawdry. The screen seems to be a bit too small, working on virtual keyboard a strenuous task. However, the phone is thin and light, weighing just 102g.
The user interface is not very polished and look cluttered. The video and audio formats are very standard and provide a basic media experience.
Bypassing any experimentation, the overall LG Optimus Net Dual P698 Features in terms of display and looks remains regular and orthodox.
Being a ‘Budget Android phone’, as it is marketed; it quite lives up to its expectations and indeed comes across as just about average phone, offering nothing too extraordinary. LG Optimus Net Dual P698 Mobile Phone Review has been trying to figure out if it could be a triumphant replacement of its predecessor Optimus One.