Wondering how would you get access to all the previous chats you had with your beloved few months back? It is such a pain to scroll through the entire chat history, especially when you have 15000 plus messages to slide through. And if you hate the new Facebook Sidebar chat, then you might not be the just one, everyone is cribbing about it.
Though there are people who wouldn’t mind scrolling through the previous chats, but what if the same task can be done in simple steps? I am sure, if you are addicted to Facebook, then you must be aware about this feature right available on your FB Page.
All you need to do is just follow the simple steps and get access to all those pretty messages you typed for your beloved. Through this method, you can see your complete chat history on Facebook without much trouble. Moreover, not just the messges, you can get access to photos and videos posted on Facebook. Simply, it is a ‘‘Copy of what You have shared on Facebook’’.
Follow these steps to download all your data from Facebook:
- Go to Facebook Account Settings
- Click on ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ from bottom of General Account Settings.
- Then click ‘Start My Archive’- This might take a little while to gather your photos, wall posts, messages, and other information. (Usually 5 to 10 minutes)
- Once you have clicked on Start My Archive, it will generate a link that will be sent to your regisestered email ID
- Once the Archive is generated Download it
- Now extract and open HTML Folder from downloaded folder
- Now you can see ‘Messages’ at the middle of the page, click it and access all your previous chats directly
Also, there is an app named Message Backup for Facebook in Google Play that will let you save all your Facebook conversations in csv file format. It can be opened through various spread sheet software on mobile phones.